Pre-Primary school education is the foundation for lifelong learning experience and the starting point of formal education. A child's development is a gradual process. At Royal, one understand and believes that each child is unique and has different abilities and interest. Our curriculum objectives have been laid out as per the development characteristics of each age group. The pre-primary school curriculum has been designed to nurture the below mentioned developmental areas :
- Language arts and phonics
- Cognitive Development
- Knowledge and understand the world.
- Social and moral Development
- I.T. (Information and Communication Technology)
- Aesthetics and Fine Arts Appreciation ( Music, Dance)